LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

one month in, and not much done...

Well I know that I said I would update on the 6th or 7th, after coming home from my trip, and yes I do realize that was just over a week ago.

I had a great time on the trip, and full intentions of starting my couch to 5k when I got home. On Sunday night I felt fine, just had a little bit of a cough which I figured was from the dust being kicked up on the roads we were on.
I woke up Sunday night shivering like I had been thrown in the ice cold river that we we camping by, I had to put on another layer of clothes, and my dad even gave up his blanket for me (I also had my sleeping bag). I was sweating and shivering the whole way home, and was throwing up at one point. When I got home, I felt like crap, barely said hello to Jeff, and went straight to bed, where I fell asleep for about an hour and woke up soaked in sweat, my mom decided that I needed to go to the hospital, where they put me on IV fluids and gave me some Gravol through the IV and ran a load of tests, and treated me for Bronchitis.
The week went by real fast, considering I was throwing up all day the one day, and slept pretty much the rest of the week.
Yesterday (Tuesday), I went for a check up with my doctor, who was shocked that I had not actually been admitted into the hospital when I went in. It turns out that I did in fact have Bronchitis, along with Pneumonia, and Pleurisy. He also gave me a few more days worth of medication!

On another note... It has been just over a month since I started the blog, and I need to weigh in, which I have neglected to do while I have been sick, and I am hoping to have the energy to do it tomorrow.
I have to say, I feel better over all since I started doing the couch to 5k, and I do think that I may have lost a little weight (if not from the couch to 5k, then from being sick)

So to sum up the past month, I have started couch to 5k and went strong at it for about 2 and a half is weeks, watched my calories, gave myself Achilles Tendinitis from lack of stretching during couch to 5k, had to take a break from couch to 5k due to achilles tendinitis, and just as I could start my couch to 5k again, I am now sick with Bronchitis, Pneumonia, and Pleurisy.
Here is hoping that I get better real fast, and can start my couch to 5k over again, and that the next month goes better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment