LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sick!

   I am so over being sick... it can go away now!
   I just finished a second round of antibiotics the other day, because my pneumonia had yet to be gone. I am still getting side effects from the medication though which include dizziness, nausea, headaches... and so on and so forth, I also learned on like my last day of taking the medication that one of the side effects has a warning "Moxifloxacin may cause swelling or tearing of a tendon (the fiber that connects bones to muscles in the body), especially in the Achilles' tendon of the heel." this is over course absolutely what someone who is recovering from Achilles Tendonitis wants to hear. So now even when I am completely better from the pneumonia I can still have side effects from the medication for a couple of months, and so I STILL can not do my couch to 5k or really anything that may strain my Achilles tendon, because frankly I don't think that tearing my Achilles tendon sound very fun!
   Oh and to make things oh so much better... I have my cough coming back, so this may just be a cold (woo... can't you sense my enthusiasm) or it could be the pneumonia making a come back, which is unappreciated, and it can go find some other person's lungs to make home!

   Well about 2 weeks ago, I said that I was going to try to do a weigh in once I had the energy to do it... I finally did it just now, and I am at 179lbs, so that is a 6lbs loss YAYY! So I suppose being that sick isnt all bad, but still I dont like it! I am just happy that it isnt my just imagination making me think that I have lost weight!




    I have a doctors appointment today, and we will find out if it is just a cold with bad timing or what is going on, and hopefully I can start doing something again soon... I am getting really restless sitting here doing nothing but watching Gordon Ramsay cooking videos online!


Hopefully my next post will not take near as long to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment