LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Better then Friday, but not as good as yesterday!

   I wasn't completely lazy today! I went and walked around the mall today for a little bit, trying to find a good priced hydration belt, and felt like the $40 for a belt that only hold two little 7oz bottles was kind of over priced, but we will see how I feel in a week or so when I want one even more haha.

   When I got home I decided to try to do a workout outside. That workout lasted all of 5 minutes. It was way to hot out there to continue, so I put it off till it cooled off a bit outside, and then did a 20ish minute workout around 7:30 in the evening, it was a little cooler, but I never thought of the mosquitoes and their quest to drain my blood!
  
   I thought of trying a new workout called "5-4-3-2-1 minute workout" but found that I have to alter it too much as of right now for it to be real effective, maybe in about a month or so it will be a little easier! 

   Tomorrow should be much more productive. I have my couch to 5k to do, and then after Jeff gets home, we plan on doing our walk again. I just hope that LJ does not decide to go psycho over the couple of dogs in their own yards again.

   Well that is it for today... nothing exciting, just a basic update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment