LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ouch


   I knew this was going to well! I was doing all my stuff, and keeping on track, with little to no pain, and my knee has not bothered me yet with the jogging. I guess when I thought this, I spoke to soon. It now looks like I have Achilles Tendinitis.
   I first noticed last night while making dinner, that my Achilles tendon area was kind of stiff and sore, and this had never bothered me before, so naturally I did what most people do these days, finished dinner, and looked up my pain on the internet, and I have all the same symptoms of it. This sucks! So today has/will be spend resting, wrapping, elevating, and icing my foot and ankle.
   I think that I will still do my couch to 5k tomorrow, but I will be paying attention, to see if my ankle really starts to hurt, and I hope that it does not, because I do not want to fall behind on this.

   Other then that, just a little update on my calorie counting and junk food cut back, I know today is only my second day, but yesterday I thought I did a great job. That was until Jeff mentioned to count what I had been drinking... yeah, those three water bottle's full of ice tea/lemon aide mix equaled about 900 calories YIKES! Today I am doing better, but for some reason, really wanting a couple of glasses of my ice tea... hmm I wonder why, maybe because it is actually horrible for me haha.On the bright side though, I love dill pickles, and they are only worth 10 calories each, so I can almost pig out on them, I will just smell really garlicy/dilly after!

   Well that is all for today.

   Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment