LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Whew!

Another week of couch to 5k done!!

I am now running for 5 minutes, which I think is awesome!! Now I get my two rest days in a row, and then start with jogging for 6 minutes. I am really excited about this still, and I am so proud of myself for keeping up with it!

I have now come to the point, where if I have a rest day, and do not do any sort of work out, I feel outright lazy, and have to do something, even if it is just a 15 minute walk to Mac's and back. I actually felt guilty today because I had a milk shake that was over 600 calories, but I guess the guilt was a good thing since I proceeded to hop on the elliptical machine, and go at that for basically an hour.

I am definitely starting to feel the difference. For example, a month ago I would not have been able to jog for 5 minutes, or even 3 minutes to be truthful, and being on the elliptical for more then 15 minutes at home, was like torture, I would be bored, and my legs would hurt, and I would be out of breath, but I can do it now!!!!

I am thinking to help the weight loss a little bit, I am going to start counting my calories. Now I am not meaning being all hardcore and thinking "Oh, I cant have that... it will take me 10 calories over my daily limit." although I do want to stay within my daily limit (which happens to be 1414), or well at least close to it.
I also think, that to challenge myself a little bit, I am going to cut down on my sweets, and maybe treat myself to something like one chocolate bar a week, or something like that. This will also include such things as pop, chips, baked goods :S and things like that!!

Well I think that I am going to try to get my hubby to rub my shoulders, and then off to bed I go!

Good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment