LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Lazy :s

Okay, so I did not really exercise today, I might later tonight but so far nothing! I did however drive from Mission to Langley, from Langley to Surrey, from Surrey back thru Langley and back back home to Mission, and then sat outside in the 30ยบ weather sweating my bun off while watching my Dad put the gas tank back on my moms SUV. So really in a round about not reallyish way I did something that made me sweat.
   Hopefully tonight I will get something in, if not, then I will drag the hubby out for another day of couch to 5k... I have a feeling that he may just watch, or possibly take part in the walking.

So yeah, not really much to report today, other then I am just being, plain out lazy on this nice warm summer Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment