LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012


Hi there,


   Lets get started by me letting you know a little about me and why I decided to start this blog!


   So my name is Roberta, I am 24 years old,  I have been married to my wonderful hubby Jeff for going on three years this upcoming September. My husband and I have two awesome pets (or furry children as I like to call them) A lop-eared bunny named George(3 years old) and a Siberian Husky/Malamute (with some German Sheppard in there as well) named LJ (1 & 1/2 years old) and yes the bunny and the dog get along pretty well, except for for the occasional brotherly spat...(yes that is correct, I call them brothers). 


   My hobbies/interests include: Baking(you will see why this is a problem later), photography, all sorts of crafts, spending as much time with my little "niece" Sophia and my best friend (Sophia's mommy) Rachel as I possibly can!


   Now this is why I have created this blog (and why baking is a problem): I have been thinking lately about my health. Mainly about my current physical condition and my fitness level! I am 24 years old, I have high cholesterol, low iron, hypothyroidism, patella femoral pain syndrome(severe knee pain), and suffer from really bad anxiety and panic attacks. I am also currently 185lbs and 5'4" (approx).


   I need to do something about this. I need to work on my weight, this would help pretty much all my problems sort themselves out (for the most part anyways). Now I have no problem with exercise, I just can not seem to motivate myself, and that is because I do not have anyone or anything to hold me accountable, and so this is where this blog will come in! I am going to log my progress, and what I have been doing to get on track and keeping on track. 


   I am planning on starting tomorrow(as it is 11pm right now), but might have to put off fully starting till Monday, now I know that this sounds like procrastination, but I have a bit of a flu still lingering, and I want to make sure I kick that first! 


   So check in later to see a few things, like my very first official "Before" photo, and the start of my new journey! I plan on doing a weight update once a month and a photo update every two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment