LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mosquito Bites Bite!

   I have decided that maybe updating every single day may be a little much, so I think that I will maybe update every other day or so.

   On Monday I went and did my couch to 5k almost first thing in the morning (right after I dropped Jeff off at the train), and I started noticing that the mosquitoes were starting to come out :( this really sucks since well no one really likes these nasty little creatures to start with, and it is worse for me since I am allergic to them. Well my couch to 5k was alright, only 5 bites.
Jeff came home from work, and about an hour and a half later we went for our walk, and it was alright, not really any mosquitoes to mention, till we go to the last km or so, and well it is a shady area with a little bit of a creek (if you can classify that small of a stream a creek) we were both bitten probably about 10 times each.

   Onto my rest day. My dad and I decided to go fishing at this place known as Suicide Creek. Gorgeous mini river (or so I call it) the water was crystal clear, nice and cool, not to strong to swim in, just beautiful... till the mosquitoes notice that you are there. From this encounter alone, I got to many bites to count, my legs were swollen and the one leg kept going into spasms all evening, it was so bad it hurt to stand! I am a little better today, still very itchy, and covered in welts, but my legs are feeling a little better, not as much pain. So I think that we may skip our walk tonight, and do it tomorrow instead so that I can still do my couch to 5k in the morning tomorrow!

   Well that is about all for now! Off I go to clean the house, and decided if I should maybe take out shares in the mosquito repellent companies! hehe  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment