LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Getting a little easier!

   I was a little worried with having two rest days in a row, that I would not want to do my couch to 5k work out yesterday, but I did it, and it really was not that difficult! Maybe it was the fact the I am getting better, or it could have been that I did it on a totally flat oval track that has even terrain, but I like to think that it was because I am getting better at it!! I actually came to 2 minutes and 47 seconds as I was passing my water bottle, and instead of thinking "oh it is just a few seconds, it wont matter if I stop now". I actually ran past it and then turned around and came back to make a full 3 minutes of jogging!!! I was so excited, that I actually threw my arms up in the air... thankfully there was no one else around haha! I am totally looking forward to it tomorrow when I move up to the 5 min walk 4 min jog and second 5 min walk!!

   As for my 5k walk with Jeff, we have been slacking on that, Jeff has been really worn out after work most of this week, but we shall start fresh next week... armed with bug repellent!

   Well I should be off now, my father in-law should be here soon to stay the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment