LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

walking 5k

Just for starters, I think I made up for yesterday today!

When I got up this morning, I thought to myself "before you do anything else, go do couch to 5k" and so I told Jeff what my plan was, and he decided to come with me and just walk the track whil I did my thing! So I did my 5 min. walk 2 min. jog and second 5 min walk, and it may only be the second time that I did it, but it already seemed easier!

We decided to go out for a bit after that and when we came home I just felt kind of bored and wasn't to sure what to do, after about an hour or so of being a couch potato, Jeff and I started to look on google maps to make a good route for when I can finally jog for 5k straight. Well we found a good one, and to my surprise, Jeff suggested that we walk that route every other day or so, just for something to do and to keep us both active, and I thought "that sounds great" and I guess another part of me(the part that controls my mouth) said "that sounds so great, that we should go walk it right now". Well I guess that same part of Jeff agreed! Off we went, the two of us and LJ. It went really well and actually kind of fast, two little run ins with dogs behind fences that were apparently a threat to LJ (as far as he was concerned) but nothing two exciting after that. It took us just a couple of minutes longer than an hour, but we did it, and it was actually kind of fun!

Well that is my update for today! Couch to 5k in the morning and then a 5k walk in the evening, not too shabby I think!

Now I am off to take a nice cool shower and then veg out on the couch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment